Monday, November 26, 2012

Spots & Dots

I can't believe how quick this year has flown by it will soon be Christmas but before that it's my son's Birthday on the 4th Dec so next week aswell as celebrating this we shall also be decoraing the Tree and hanging the decorations a tradition we have kept for the past 35 years, oh boy that makes me feel old saying that

The challenge over at Ooh La La this week is Spots & Dots and we have some amazing creations from the DT and such a variety too so if you would like to join in pop on over here

We also have a copy of Yuletide Wishes on offer so if you are still making your Christmas Cards you could get a helping hand if you are lucky enough to be chosen by random.org

This is my entry it comes from the new Cd out soon
 

 
 

2 comments:

Alli Devine said...

Wendi, I love this design the lattice band and the embossed background really show off the image.

Alli xx

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Wendi love that image also that punched border and the pure whiteness of the background, I am also loving your very tasty dishes they are making me feel both hungry and a little festive.
hugs
lorraine x