Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Another day Cooking / I could get used to this

I said in my previous post it was my son's Birthday next week and I asked him what he would like for his Birthday, well he surprised me by saying he would like some homemade cakes and cookies so, today that's what I have been doing.

I nearly have his package ready to go tomorrow, just waiting for the last batch of cookies to come out.
I managed to make him 30 Chocolate Brownie slices this was a Mary Berry recipe which has never disappointed me so far, I also made him 2 dozen little choc chip buns and then the most amazing Peanut Butter Cookies from Marie's recipe over at the English Kitchen, my son inlaw has just had a taste and did not believe I had made them so they must be good
I did not add the sugar at the end on mine

The recipe given was for 4 dozen but I must of made mine a bit smaller as I managed to get 5 dozen, sorry but the light is not that good in the evening
I hope he enjoys his Birthday tea

2 comments:

Daniele said...

hmmmmm cookieeeeees
scrummy
hugs

Marie Rayner said...

Those turned out beautiful Wendi!! I have to say that peanut butter cookies are my favourite cookies of all. Sometimes I put them together with icing or chocolate in the middle, or yes . . . jam, which the Toddster thinks is a horrible thing to do. It doesn't stop him from eating them up though! xx