Saturday, November 17, 2012

Honey Glazed Granola Doughnut

I decided to have a rest from paper crafting today and decided to bake
I have recently found a wonderful blog full of delicious recipes called   The English Kitchen

We are off out this eve to a late bonfire party and I have made this to take with us
I even made the granola which by the way tasted glorious with yogurt this morning

Marie's recipe is for single donuts but as I did not have a donut pan I decided to use a large pan with
a hole in the middle and it worked a treat.   I can't wait to try this

 
 
Before

 
After



You can find the recipe here
 
 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh Wendi this looks totally yummy. Make sure you save me a bit!! LOL
Have a fab time tonight.
hugs
Dawn xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Wendi this looks absolutely delicious, I was just thinking about what to have to eat and something as good looking as this would have fit the bill nicely, I suppose it will be an apple for me, lol. I think I will have to get out my baking pans.
Hugs
lorraine x

Daniele said...

hmmmm thats so scrummy looking Wendi
hugs

Marie Rayner said...

They turned out fabulous Wendi! So happy you enjoyed them! I love it when people bake something which I have made and then enjoy it. You made my day! xx