Monday, June 10, 2013

Buttons & Bling

First things first let me thank everyone who played along with Inspired by Nature chosen by Pauline, we had some absolutely beautiful creations and if you want to know who she chose as the top three hop on over to Ooh la la Challenge Blog , and while your there perhaps join in with our next
challenge.
This week it's my turn to choose the theme, I have always had a fascination with buttons, even as a child I would love looking through my Nans button tin and now my grand daughter Maisy does exactly the same thing when she comes over to craft with me and
who doesn't like bling! so yes you have guessed it my theme is  Buttons & Bling
 
 


I chose papers and an image from Faithful Friends CD, I love this little Pomeranian
I mounted the image to some sparkly card to give it that extra blingy look
I used La Crème Baby Pearls down the edge and small Polka Dot Buttons to finish it off,
both the Embellishments and CD can be purchased in the website shop  here


I would also like to enter this card into the challenges at
The Corrosive Challenge Blog - Animal Antics
Pan Pastel UK Challenge Blog - Anything Goes




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous Wendi.
Chris x

Regan said...

Such a sweet card! Love the little paw prints down the side! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
{hugs}
Regan

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

So sweet, love the adorable image, thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
Lindsay xx