Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Pretty in Pink Purple and Cream


The Challenge this week at Ooh La La is
Challenge #55 - Inspiration
Use the Colours of the Challenge Blog which happens to be some of my favourite colours

I have decided to do something different this week and went with a Box Of Mini Cards & Envelopes

I started with the Box and decided to just decorate the lid

I used a Martha Stewart Punch Scallop Flower Petals for the lace trim

Silver Corners and flowers and buttons from stash

The mini cards and envelopes are from Fleur D'Imagination CD and the wraps are another

Martha Stewart punch this time the Doily Lace

I am also entering these at

1. Critter Challenge - Flowers and the colour Purple

2. Daisy Doodles - Anything Goes

7 comments:

Joanne Gilch said...

Lovely box. Daisy Doodles thanks you and invites you to the blog hop June 1-3rd. See ya there.

Anonymous said...

Wow, beautiful box and I love the flowers on it!

a portland granny said...

Wendy, those are just beautiful. Your box is outstanding. I have done some boxes and have enjoyed it, especially if I get them cut just right and they fit together correctly!!

How have you been. I have just started stamping again after a long winter down with my back. I am so excited to get back into my crafting room.

Have been enjoying your posts, but seldom leave comments any more.

Lisa Somerville said...

Such a wonderful gift set, thanks for playiing at the CSB.

Rhonda said...

Great Box! Thank you so much for playing with us at Daisy Doodles! We hope to see you again.

Spyder said...

Fabulous box! Love the colours
(lyn)

Sylvia Blum said...

super cute box!!! and I love the punched sleeve :o)