Monday, August 10, 2009

Passion for Purple


This is one of my favourite colours and I love flower images aswell
This is for the shop I sell my cards in he needs some more stock ,fingers crossed the customers love them aswell
Ooh La La Creations Challenge Blog have a Recipe : 2 Ribbons,3 Buttons and a Charm
Pollycraft Monday want buttons and Bows

Image and paper : Ooh La La Fleur D'Imagination cd8
Ribbon,Buttons and charm from stash
This started out as a DL card from A4 but I decided not to trim the end off I added ribbon and the charm to the inside with matching insert, the flower started out as a white one which I coloured with pro markers to match

4 comments:

a portland granny said...

That is sooo pretty, Wendi? I have just began using charms and I'm not always sure what to do with them. Perhaps your challenge will bring me some good ideas!

Anne said...

Hi, Wendi
Thanks a lot for your visit and the nice comment in my blog. You have an inspirational blog too. And you will soon find me at the challenge blog too... ;-)

Trish said...

Hi Wendi
What a lovely card,I am enjoying the Trivia Quiz. Trish :0

Emma said...

Hi Wendi
Stunning card, so pretty!
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Emma x