Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Something a bit different


I needed a picture for my bathroom and whilst out saw this beautiful tile in the sale bin it was just €2 and I had to have it.
My husband hollowed the middle out of a piece of board and made a ledge to fix it onto
I painted the frame with brown paint and let it dry, I then used a darker brown glaze and using a piece of scrunched up newspaper dabbed it over the lighter brown paint
I am more than pleased with it and it did not cost a fortune
Close up of finished frame paint tecnique

4 comments:

Trish said...

Wonderful Wendi and even more so when you think how little it cost - looks very classy. Trish :)

flowers said...

Flowers to be the most Important Part of every occasion used for Marriages, death day, for prayers and also for birthday Parties. So, want to buy flowers you will get every year, every month, every day, every Minute at huge discounts only at kkeflowers.in.

Maria Matter said...

Great find! It's beautiful...


Blessings, Maria

sam said...

This is a brilliant idea babe -well done you!!!
Sam x